Soaking time: 3 hours
Preparation time(including baking time) ~1 hour
- Sabudana/Sago/Tapioca pearls: 2 cups
- Potatoes: 2
- Onion: ½ (diced small)
- Curry leaves: 1 sprig
- Coriander leaves; 2 tablespoon (finely chopped)
- Ginger: 1 inch (chopped finely)
- Chili powder: ½ teaspoon
- Green chilies: 2
- Salt: 1 ¼ teaspoon
- Garam masala: ½ teaspoon
- Peanuts: ½ cup (Roasted and crushed)
- Cumin seeds: 1 teaspoon
- Olive oil: 2 tablespoon
- Soak sabudana for 3 hours. After soaking drain them in a colander and set aside.
- Boil the potatoes until they are done, Peel the skin and mash and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a bowl combine all the ingredients including sago, mashed potato, curry leaves, coriander leaves, green chilli, ginger, salt, gram masala, chilli powder, cumin seeds and crushed peanuts to form dough. Make balls with that dough.
- In baking sheet lined with non-stick aluminum foil, brush with olive oil and set aside.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon of dough and with hands form into a small patties or circular disc (mixture will be wet) and place on a well greased baking sheet leaving 2 inch space between each other.
- Brush the top of patties with olive oil.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until they become golden brown, flipping in between every 15 minutes.
- Enjoy warm.