This is a super simple ice cream recipe, in fact, it requires just ONE ingredient - banana itself! It is optional to add either 1 tsp sugar or some NutellaIngredients:
medium ripe bananas (peeled) - 2
Preparation time: 5 min
Refrigeration time: 2 hours or more
Food processor / blender
- Cut the bananas into 1-inch pieces.
- Put them on a plate in a single layer and freeze until solid, at least 1-2 hours or overnight.
- Place the frozen banana pieces in a food processor or blender & puree until creamy.
- At this stage you can add sugar or Nutella or peanut butter.
- the ice cream can be served now as it will be the consistency of a soft serve ice cream. Or, you can place it in an airtight container and place in the freezer for another hour before serving.