This simple & beautiful mushroom dish can be served as a starter or a snack or a side. It is simple, quick, healthy & delicious!
Preparation Time: 2 Minutes
Cook Time: 5 Minutes
Mushrooms: 1 cup
Butter: 1 Tbsp
Soy Sauce: 2 tsp
Spring Onion: 1 sprig (for garnish)
*Extra note: Sometimes I like to sprinkle just a pinch of garlic powder for additional flavor
- Cut the mushrooms in to halves & wash lightly
- In a pan, heat the butter till it melts & add the mushrooms
- Saute a little bit and let it cook for a minute. Mushrooms lose a lot of water and acquire a golden color as they cook
- Add the soy sauce and stir. Let them cook for 2 minutes more. The mushrooms will have reduced almost 2/3rd to 1/2 the original size. Add a pinch of garlic powder, if you choose to.
- Take it out in a bowl & garnish with chopped spring onion greens.