This is my personal favorite form of fish. It's easy, quick & delicious. I used Tilapia this time, but the same can be made with any flat fish - Sole, Murrel, etc
Marination time: 15 minutes
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Fish fillets - 2
Red chili powder - 1 tsp
Salt - to taste
Ginger Garlic paste - 1 tsp
Lime juice - 2 Tbsp
Oil - 4 Tbsp (for frying)
- Wash the fish fillets & cut into 2 inch pieces
- In a bowl, mix the ginger garlic paste, salt, red chili powder & lime juice.
- Add the fish pieces to the bowl and mix such that all the pieces all well coated with the mixture
- Let it marinate for 15 minutes
- Heat oil in a pan & fry the fish pieces until well cooked on both sides. Be careful as the hot oil will sputter.
- Remove the fish on a paper towel to absorb any excess oil. Serve warm.