Chicken (skinless, boneless) - 500gm
Yogurt - 2 Tbsp
Red chilli powder - 1 Tsp
Salt - 1 Tsp
Ginger garlic paste - 1 Tsp
Lime - 1
Cooking spray like PAM
1 bowl for the marinated chicken
1 baking tray or dish lined with parchment paper
Preparation time: 30 mins (inclusive of marination time)
Cooking time: 20 mins
- Wash and cut the chicken in to strips
- Place the chicken in a bowl and add the yogurt, chili powder, ginger garlic paste, salt and squeeze in the lime juice.
- Set aside for 20 mins for marination
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven up to 400 degrees fahrenheit
- Line a baking tray or dish with parchment paper and spread out the chicken strips on it.
- Spray with PAM and put in the oven for 10 mins.
- Turn the chicken pieces over carefully after 10 mins & cook for further 5-10 mins.
- Remove carefully from oven and let it cool slightly.
Garnish with cilantro & serve with chopped onions, tomatoes or other vegetables.
This recipe can be used as appetizer or as chicken fajitas in burritos and other dishes.